Friday, August 20, 2010

I LOVE TY.

I loooove Ty Segall! Me and Lou went to go see him recently at Parts and Labour on Queen St W. in Toronto, and boy what a show. There were 4 bands for 10 dollars and all of them were good. I failed to bring my camera for this show simply because I knew it was going to be crazy and I have no insurance on the damn thing, and couldn't afford another camera at this point if i tried. Anyhoo, madness ensued at the show with lights falling off of the ceiling and many a microphone disconnected multiple times by overcrowding. So in short it was fun. If ya gotta chance check out Estrogen Highs, Teenanger (if you already haven't...link is in a later post), Royal Baths and if you haven't checked out Ty Segall yet do it now. Here's a great album released by Goner records, 2009.



Git Sum.

2 comments: